How do I print from a library computer?
Printing from library computers is not too difficult, but it takes a lot of words to explain the first time. Ask at the Research Assistance OR Circulation desk for assistance - any of the library employees can show you what to do.
0. Before you print, you'll need Creek Bucks in your student account. Click the link below for help.
1. Click "Print" in whatever you're trying to print. Make sure the printing is pointing to Main Campus Xerox.
2. Make sure, if you want to, to choose single-sided instead of double-sided printing. Most professors only accept single-sided assignments.
3. When prompted, enter your WebAccess ID, which you also use to log into Blackboard. You don't need to give your ID number or password.
4. Go to the printer in the Periodicals Room, the back of the Information Commons, the CMMC, or the Business Library. All of these printers can pull up all of the print jobs.
5. Swipe your ID card in the card reader.
6. On the screen on the copier, select Print Release.
7. Choose your jobs and click Print. It will tell you how much they will cost. Printing costs $0.05 per black and white page, or $0.15 for color.